- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Gene Vision collects the following data:
- When you complete the “contact us” form on our website, we ask that you submit your name, email address and your query. Without your email address we are unable to respond to your query.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Gene Vision with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services (not currently a feature of this site).
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Gene Vision collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you with responses to your queries.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We will not share your data with any partners.
How do we store your data?
Gene Vision securely stores your data that you provide when you complete the “Contact Us” form. Completing the form creates an email to the website operator, and the content is also stored within the website (WPForms, WordPress).
We will delete your form responses after 2 years.
Keeping you up to date
If you wish to be kept up to date about certain conditions or content of our website, and have completed a request on the site to express this interest, then we will send you notifications of significant updates.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for this or any other purposes, please complete the “Contact Us” form with your request.
What are your data protection rights?
Gene Vision would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Gene Vision for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Gene Vision correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Gene Vision to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Gene Vision erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Gene Vision restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Gene Vision’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Gene Vision transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Gene Vision uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Gene Vision has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone: (+44) 0303 123 1113